Pre-defined amounts or Textbox only by campaign

• Firearm
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6369 by Firearm
This is a fairly important feature for us to have and currently Joom Donation does not have this option. Basically I would love to see a pre-defined amounts for one campaign and an amount textbox only for another campaign. Currently if you select pre-defined amounts by campaign, you HAVE to have pre-defined amounts shown on all campaigns. An example:

I would like to have a Tithes/Offering campaign which the user simply has a text box to put an amount. I want another campaign to have a drop down for an event registration ($20.00 event, $32.00 with t-shirt). Well if I put the pre-defined amounts on the event, then I'm left with pre-defined amounts being shown on all other campaigns, in which is $0.00 unless I put in the amounts.

Very limited application if we can not have this control.

I will remain hopeful that this will be added and it would most certainly put this application as one of the best in its class.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7491 by AQUE
I too would like to see this feature. Thanks!

More
12 years 3 months ago #13390 by slavelle
Really need this feature as well, so this is a BUMP for the topic.

I have two events that have set prices so I use the radio list for those, but I also have a "general contributions" page where I'd like them to be able to just type an amount, but I don't want the amount text field on the pages where there are fixed prices.

I know that you have a separate events module, but I don't want to have to buy two modules that do basically the same thing but in slightly different contexts, especially since I"ve already set this one up and it's working perfectly for the task.

Help?

More
11 years 9 months ago #17017 by koldhands
Yep this would be a great feature to have if possible.

I have the Events Booking and Payment Forms components too (for some other projects) but still haven't really got what I need from Joom Donation. Just a simple modification which allows us to choose a pre-defined amount and then switch off the drop down and text box.

I need just a simple recurring subscription option and none of the other components seem to have recurring payments which is why I purchased Joom Donation. Either the addition of the recurring payments option to PMF or a few more options in JD....either would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Sean.

More
11 years 7 months ago #19343 by in31
I have been looking for this function too, is there a solution to this?

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt