Joom Donation Form suggestion

More
8 years 6 days ago #80095 by Sam
Joom Donation Form suggestion was created by Sam
I'd like to suggest the possibility for the "Currency Symbol" to be dynamic based on the currency selection (if enabled) otherwise if you set the "Currency Symbol" to "$" for example but someone selects GBP as the currency then all messages/emails will refer to the donation as $100 which can confuse a donor.

If this is a possibility, I'd suggest either the symbol or the ISO 4217 currency code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #89568 by Calvin
Replied by Calvin on topic Joom Donation Form suggestion

Sam wrote: I'd like to suggest the possibility for the "Currency Symbol" to be dynamic based on the currency selection (if enabled) otherwise if you set the "Currency Symbol" to "$" for example but someone selects GBP as the currency then all messages/emails will refer to the donation as $100 which can confuse a donor.

If this is a possibility, I'd suggest either the symbol or the ISO 4217 currency code.

I would also like to see this happen. I have a client who is setting up a global donation campaign, with most money coming in either AUD or Euros, so does not want the symbol to only be one or the other.

I know this may cause issue with progress bars, thermometers, etc., but for multiple-currency appeals, we don't need to display those.

More
7 years 5 months ago #89638 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Joom Donation Form suggestion
Hi,
I will collect more ideas about this feature before implementing the function to allow to have more than one currency in specific campaign
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt