Donor Address/Email does not show in Paypal Acct

• Abeer Kirollos
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74646 by Abeer Kirollos
Donor Address/Email does not show in Paypal Acct was created by Abeer Kirollos
Just installed Paypal Pro plugin and made a donation sucessfully. However, when I looking in my Paypal account to confirm, the transaction is there but with no donor address, email nor phone number. On my paypal transaction, payment type is: Website Payments Pro API Solution with only the name of the donor.

How can the plugin pass the donor address/email/phone to Paypal during the transaction? Is there a setting for it?

Your help is greatly needed and appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #74715 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donor Address/Email does not show in Paypal Acct
Hi Abeer

From what I see from the code, we do pass address to PayPal. Maybe you don't have address field enable on donation form?

For email and phone number, I haven't passed it yet

At the moment, I am quite busy working to improve Joom Donation. Could you wait me until Monday next week, I will send you updated version of Joom Donation and the plugin which pass these information. Will that be OK ?

Tuan

• Abeer Kirollos
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74740 by Abeer Kirollos
Replied by Abeer Kirollos on topic Donor Address/Email does not show in Paypal Acct
I do have the address field enabled and required as well as email and phone number on the form. I receive the confirmation email with this information with no problem (both donor and admin). The issue is that on Paypal side and inside my transaction detail, I only get the name, transaction amount and transaction ID. Also, from inside manager.paypal,com, the shipping address is empty. (screenshots attached)

It is crucial for us to have at least the address (email and phone would be great as well) on the paypal account end. Please let me know as soon as you have this update done. We need to go live with the website and it is vital to get this issue resolved.

Thank you
Attachments:

• Abeer Kirollos
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74957 by Abeer Kirollos
Replied by Abeer Kirollos on topic Donor Address/Email does not show in Paypal Acct
Is there a new update out yet? Were you able to check and see if the paypal pro plugin is passing the address/email to paypal properly? Please let me know when we can get this issue sorted out as it is very important to us.

Thank you.

• Abeer Kirollos
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #75131 by Abeer Kirollos
Any update on fixing this issue?

More
8 years 3 months ago #75346 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donor Address/Email does not show in Paypal Acct
Hi Abeer

I am sorry. This week I was too busy and could not look at this issue. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site.

We are going to check and solve this issue on Monday

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 11 months ago #81679 by Sam
I know this is old but I'm wondering if you ever got this fixed? We're having the same issue with the Stripe plug-in where no user information is being passed over to Stripe.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt