Donation always in non paied state

More
8 years 3 months ago #73693 by Bruno
Donation always in non paied state was created by Bruno
From some time all donation from paypal are received as non paied. i have to set paied manually. This issue cause not sending notification emails.
why?

it has always worked well before

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #73727 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donation always in non paied state
Hi Bruno

Maybe it happens because Paypal IPN is disabled in your Paypal account for some reasons. Could you please login to the Paypal account which receives payment, access to History -> IPN History to see whether there are any IPN messages?

If there are, what's the status of the messages?

Please check it and get back to me so that I can work on it further

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 3 months ago #73972 by Bruno Compagnone
Replied by Bruno Compagnone on topic Donation always in non paied state
In new paypal layout i can't see IPN History
Anyway the notification are enabled becouse i receive notification from paypal in email for every donation. The plugin instead set all new donation as Pending and i have tu activate them manually. in rare cases it works. Before last joomla update it worked well.
Another issue is that when donation are pending no email is send to site administrator so my administrators can't know how mach donations has arrived and thermometer doesn't refresh until i activate them.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #74011 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donation always in non paied state
When donation record is Pending, there will be no emails sent to donor and administrator

I am still thinking about the issue with your Paypal account. You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can try to check the log to see whether the IPN works well with your Paypal account

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt