Feature request: Sorting the donors list and UserG

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #73629 by Victor
Hello, I've been using Joomdonation for almost an year now. Wanted to ask you for couple of things:
1. Since there's no working payment plugin for Russia available (see at the link attached), I have to use Manual payment feature on my site. Thus many people who would wanna donate, end up forgetting about their pledge. Now, I wanted to send a gift to those who actually sent their donation and figured out, there's no way I can sort donors. Weird, ain't it? I hoped to be able to sort 'em in Excel, but the donation status doesn't get exported. Therefore, no way I can sort out the list of emails for those who actually did support our cause. Would you please, implement the sort feature in upcoming release, please?
2. Is there a way to somehow get a cross version between two of your products? I do not really need MembershipPRO, though I'd like to be able to let those, who sponsored us through Joomdonation, to be able to access restricted site area, where only they would have access to some materials we produce - as our way of saying thank you for their donation. Say they donate certain amount, and that gives them access to articles on our site for a month or two. I'd use MembershipPRO for it, but I do need Donations Thermometer... Since you've actually created both of those components, you would be the best ones to create some bridge between them... Is it possible?
The link about payment plugin: joomdonation.com/forum/add-ons-payment-s...-payment-system.html
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Victor. Reason: typos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #78327 by Victor
Anybody here? No response to three questions in two months?

More
8 years 1 month ago #78613 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Feature request: Sorting the donors list and UserG
Hi Victor

I am sorry. I missed this forum topic and could not answer you earlier.

1=> About your requirement #1, not sure how you want to sort donors ? As you want, I think we can easily add the payment status to donors list in the exported csv file so that you can sort it via Excel .Will it works for you? If not, please explain more details about what you want?

2=> About the integration, it will requires you to use Membership Pro together with Joom Donation, sorry. In Membership Pro, there is a plugin which create a subscription record for users when they register for an account on your Joomla site. When someone makes donation, they will be able to register for an account, thus they will have an active subscription in Membership Pro. I think it will solve your issue

Tuan

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #85599 by Victor
Hello Tuan,
As to the point number 1 - It will do it.
As for the second point - Untill there's no payment plugin for Russian Paygates, the whole russian market is closed for you. I really do like your products, but forced to look for some other developer because of your stance to exclude Russia from your market...

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt