Payment Plugin Installation Eprocessing Network

• Jeremy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #71411 by Jeremy
OMG, this add-on will not install for the life of me, I even tried it manually through ftp client. Need this fixed. Where is the documentation for installation. Need help. Thank you.

JT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71417 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Plugin Installation Eprocessing Network
Hi Jeremy

Due to some changes in Joomla 3.4.4, if you use old version of Joom Donation (even version 4.0 if you downloaded before), you won't be able to install the payment plugin

So please download latest version of Joom Donation, upgrade it to your site

After that, you should be able to install the plugin. If it could not be installed for some reasons (for example, permission issue), please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can install it for you

Regards,

Tuan

• Jeremy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #73306 by Jeremy
Yo Tuan,

Hope your well. Ok I have success on the install and donations are going through beautifully. Now the issue we are having is that even though a campaign is set to both One Time and Reoccurring when filling out the donation form it does not show the option for reoccurring, it just automatically takes it as a one time. How can I fix this.

JT

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt