Need to set permissions for JoomDonation component

• Jason Green
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49394 by Jason Green
Hi.

Hi there!

I need to give access to the book keeper in my office to the backend of my Joomla installation (so she can look up payments and create reports), but I only want to give her access to the JoomDonation component. When she logs into the backend, she should only see JoomDonation under the components menu. I know how to do this, I just need to specify permissions in the JoomDonation component for the user group she's in. Most components have an 'options' button at the top right in Joomla 2.5 that includes a tab for 'permissions'. There isn't one in JoomDonation.

Can you please tell me (in very specific instructions, especially if I need to work with php or xml files) how to set permissions?

Thanks,
Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49401 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need to set permissions for JoomDonation component
Update: We work together via support ticket and get this feature added to the client website. This feature will be a default feature in the next released (planned to be release on tomorrow but have to be delayed so that our designer can design better layout for the new version).

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt