Archive/Clear Admin Donors List & CB Donate Me

More
10 years 1 month ago #43230 by Steve
Our charity does an annual fundraiser where people sponsor/donate to a registered individual (via CB DonateMe). Now that our 2013 campaign is over, we have activated our campaign for 2014.

How can I "archive" the donors list on the backend? I want to clear the list or hide all the old donation records (without deleting them). Basically, just filter the results.

On the frontend, how can I clear the CBDonateMe donations attached to our existing users? All the donations posted on their wall is from the 2013 campaign. We need to start fresh for 2014. I have created and activated a new campaign for 2014 and I thought the old donation records (admin and frontend) would disappear when I unpublished the 2013 campaign (since all the donations went to that campaign) but it does not.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #43243 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Archive/Clear Admin Donors List & CB Donate Me
Hi Steve

The only way is editing the code so that the system will only show donors from the current year in CB Donate Me plugin. From the Donors Management from back0end, maybe adding option to choose Hide past donors (which set to Yes by default).

You will need to know some programming in order to do that. If you don't know programming, maybe you can consider hiring us to edit code for you . This modification will cost you 30$ and take us one day !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt