Fatal Error - Joom Donation & CB with DonateMe

More
10 years 2 months ago #42332 by Steve
Hi Tuan,
I have just installed Joom Donation on a fresh install of Joomla 3.2.3 with CBDonateMe and latest Community Builder.
I get the following error when trying to access any user profile page, whether my own or another profile from the CB user lists.
Code:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/XXXX/public_htmlDScomponentsDScom_jdonationDShelperDShelper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in /home/XXXX/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_jdonation/cb.jdonation.php on line 53
The only way I can get a profile to show on the frontend is to disable both cb.jdonation.php and cb.donateme.php.
Could you please advise?

Cheers,
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #42334 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Fatal Error - Joom Donation & CB with DonateMe
Hi Steve

Update your site to this latest version of the CB Donate Me plugin would solve the issue.

Tuan
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 months ago #42335 by Steve
Thanks for the quick reply Tuan! I hope you have been well since we last spoke!
That update fixed the CBDonateMe part, however, it is still showing this error when I publish the jdonation plugin:
Code:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/XXX/public_htmlDScomponentsDScom_jdonationDShelperDShelper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in /home/XXXX/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_jdonation/cb.jdonation.php on line 53

More
10 years 2 months ago #42378 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Fatal Error - Joom Donation & CB with DonateMe
Hi

Could you please get this updated version here, re-install it and check it again ?

Tuan
Attachments:

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt