Old email address is used for reply messages

More
10 years 2 months ago #41492 by Nico
All emails send to donors and admins are send with an old email address that was used by the admin. I changed the admins email but somehow the old emails seams to be locked in in JoomDonation. Is there any way to "refresh" or change the email address to the new one?
THANKS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41604 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Old email address is used for reply messages
Hi Nice

The system uses Joomla settings to send emails. So go to System -> Global Configuration, look at Server tab, Mail Settings section, change the from Name and From Email settings to the new address and It will solve your issue.

Tuan

More
10 years 2 months ago #41605 by Nico
THANKS B) !! Thought it would be user related…….

More
10 years 2 months ago #41688 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Old email address is used for reply messages
hehe, thanks for confirming that it works. Next release should have an option to allows users to choose From Name and From Email in Configuration !

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 4 months ago #53799 by Brian Mitchell
Replied by Brian Mitchell on topic Re: Old email address is used for reply messages
Hi Tuan,
This is just a bump for this topic. This feature would be a nice addition for the next version. I have a current client that I wish I had this for.
Thanks!

More
9 years 4 months ago #53839 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Brian

Been so busy because our server was hacked. Will try to implement this feature sometime next week, just few lines of code only

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt