Configuring Donation Receipt

• Ivan Stein
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #39530 by Ivan Stein
Configuring Donation Receipt was created by Ivan Stein
I have questions about configuring and using the Donation Receipt.

First, I think it is a great feature! I have read some Q&A in the forum and see that some users think the format of the receipt is nice, however, I can not find any examples of what this receipt contains, what it looks like or how any custom additions made in Joom Donation Configuration are incorporated into the receipt. Do you have a JPG or other example of this Donation Receipt that shows the fixed fields and where my additional content would appear?

I have also completed a small test donation and I have the Donation Receipt enabled, however, I have not seen any indication or instruction on how to print the receipt. Can you explain how the donor prints this receipt after completing their donation? Is there any option to automatically include the receipt with their confirmation email? If not, this might be something to consider for a future revision as I think it would be a nice feature for any campaign.

I would like to create the Donation Receipt using HTML to replicate our corporate letterhead. The Donation Receipt edit area appears that it supports full HTML. I would also like to include some of the Available Tags :[DONATION_DETAIL], [CAMPAIGN], [FIRST_NAME], [LAST_NAME], [ORGANIZATION], [ADDRESS], [ADDRESS2], [CITY], [STATE], [CITY], [ZIP], [COUNTRY], [PHONE], [FAX],

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt