Layout Issues and Plugin Issue

• Ryan Countrymen
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38814 by Ryan Countrymen
Layout Issues and Plugin Issue was created by Ryan Countrymen
Hi,

I've come across 3 issues I was hoping you could help me correct (could be my own personal ignorance).

1) I've enabled recurring payments, but there is only a single radio dial button to select recurring payments. There is not a second one to toggle back to single payment. I've looked in the config and can't find any obvious reason why it does this (see my page below)

2) I understand that the extension is supposed to be responsive. When I look at this page on a mobile device, the text fields break way outside the margin of the screen. Is this fixable?

3) I can disable the Authorize.net plugin just fine, but when I attempt to disable the Moneybooker plugin, the entire page "breaks". The web template disappears and there is only the text for the form that is displayed. How can I disable Moneybooker without breaking the site?

Thanks for your help!

Ryan

gngaz.org/index.php/how-you-can-help/donate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38931 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Layout Issues and Plugin Issue
Hi Ryan

1=> What payment method you are using ? Maybe you are using a payment method which only support one time payment and that's the reason the radio is disabled ?

2=> I think you will need to submit a support ticket giving us FTP account of the site so that we can check to see what's wrong on your site and get it corrected .

3=> Seems related to #1. Send us admin and FTP account of your site via support ticket please and we will check and solve the issue for you.

Regards,

Tuan

• TrueVineMinistries
More
10 years 5 months ago #39070 by TrueVineMinistries
Replied by TrueVineMinistries on topic Re: Layout Issues and Plugin Issue
Hi,

I am having this issue as well. I have submitted ticket but no response as of yet.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt