Moving Country Field

• DaShadow
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38560 by DaShadow
Moving Country Field was created by DaShadow
Is there a way to change the ordering of the fields on the Donor Information area of the form? I need to move the "country" field to below the "Zip" field.

Really would appreciate if someone could tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38576 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Moving Country Field
Hi

Unfortunately, it is not configurable. However, we can help you to edit the code alitle to have this feature. Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and correct it for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
10 years 4 months ago #39308 by nadinekirma
Replied by nadinekirma on topic Re: Moving Country Field
Dear Tuan: We need to do precisely the same thing - move the "Country" field below the State and Zip.

We would prefer not to trouble you with doing it, if it is just a matter of ordering code in a default donor view. Is it something we can do if you post the edit? If so, and we will be glad to do it.

If not, we would certainly provide you with access to the admin area and FTP. Just let us know.

With kind regards, Nadine.

PS: That kind of field ordering of core fields, and the functionality of being able to insert custom fields between core fields, would be very helpful.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39324 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Moving Country Field
Hi Nadine

If you know altile coding, please open the file components/com_jdonation/views/dontion/tmpl/default.php, changes the code to change ordering of field. it is really easy.

If you could not do it yourself, submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help you.

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt