Bug - Manual payment not assigned to reciever

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #36339 by jay
i have noticed than when you create a manual donation in the backend it does not get assigned correctly to the receiver

There is a drop down menu labeled user which lists all the sites users - however when selected and the manual donation is applied it should add this user to as the receiver but it doesn't - so users don't see the donation.

The user should be the recipient. Please see this screenshot for a better explanation: screencast.com/t/0Ec1QI9dG

Also is there a way to show total raised for each user on their profile?

This is a great plugin - despite having a few minor bugs that i was able to fix this is the only major one i dont know how to fix.

Am running an active campaign right now and am manually updating the database but would really appreciate a quick bug fix if possible.

Thanks in advance

PS just noticed that we are using v3.2 and the latest version is 3.5 - but my wife did not get any login credentials when she purchased the plugin so we have no way of getting the latest version - but hopefully updating the plugin will fix the problems.

We also have the CB Donate Me plugin too
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by jay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36340 by jay
FYI it was my wife who bought the plugins but we were not able to login with her credentials? so have no way of checking to see if you have released an update or not.

thanks

More
10 years 7 months ago #36643 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Bug - Manual payment not assigned to runner
Update : We worked together via support ticket and get the issue sorted.

Regards,

Tuan

More
10 years 2 months ago #42358 by Steve
Could you please explain what you did to fix this?

I too am having the exact same issue.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt