Recurring not showing on the form

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #34845 by rowby
Recurring not showing on the form was created by rowby
Hello

Using Joomla 3.1 and Joomdonation version 3.2

Even though I have Enabled recurring donation checked and Recuring frequencies selected (Weekly and Monthly) there is nothing on the front end form that gives visitors the choice of Recurring donations.

We are using Paypal as the only processor.

If it helps, I see this in the source code: I have added an asterisk in the word java*cript because I think the forum prevents me from including that word in the code
Code:
<script src="/templates/friendsofcanfield41a/scri*pt.**"></s*cript> <sc*ript type="text/java*cript"> var recurrings = new Array(); recurrings[1] = 1 ;

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Rowby
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by rowby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34859 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Recurring not showing on the form
Hi Rowby

To be honest, I don't know why it happens. I believe it is just something wrong with the settings. Could you please submit a support ticket send me admin account of your site so that I can check and correct it for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
10 years 8 months ago #34867 by rowby
Replied by rowby on topic Re: Recurring not showing on the form
thank you I just opened up a ticket. They are having a big fundraiser tomorrow. Please see what you could do to fix it.

also, maybe I should upgrade to the newer version???

More
10 years 8 months ago #34942 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Recurring not showing on the form
Update : We checked it together and found that it is just something wrong with the setting. Instead of entering {jdform 1} into the article, customer enter {jdform 5} and that's the reason causing the error (there is only one campaign with ID = 1 in the system, no campaign with ID = 5, so {jdform 5} is not correct)

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt