Bypass Paypal using paypal

• Peter Siekierski
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34178 by Peter Siekierski
Bypass Paypal using paypal was created by Peter Siekierski
Ok heres what I need.

the person should fill out all their info, name address, credit card number, etc. on the donation form, and get processed THROUGH paypal, however the person does not actually SEE that paypal is processing it, the client is paying $60 a month for the paypal service, is this something i need to communicate with paypal or do i need a custom code guru?/

need answer asap, site need to go live like today, or tomorrow

ThanKS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34194 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Bypass Paypal using paypal
Hi Peter

The system could not bypass this step using Paypal payment standard . If you have a Paypal Pro account, then it should be possible. However, Paypal charges you 30$/month to have that type of Paypal account and Paypal Pro will only works for US, UK and Canada users.

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Siekierski

• Peter Siekierski
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34324 by Peter Siekierski
Replied by Peter Siekierski on topic Re: Bypass Paypal using paypal
Yes! you are correct, My mistake, I wasn't too familiar with PayPal and their products, I have purchased the PayPal Pro plugin from you guys and its works great, needs a little tweaking, because it ask's for the First & Last name whereas the donation form at the top already ask for that info, and the whole point of a donor page is to minimize friction for donors, I already have an appointment with one of the staff here that will be assisting me .

Thanks again for everything, you guys are great and i will continue to do business here!!

-Peter S

More
10 years 8 months ago #34402 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Bypass Paypal using paypal
Thanks Peter. See your questions in other forum post. I will check your support tickets and reply you via support ticket system this afternoon (after finish replying forum questions).

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt