My Campaign does not show on the confirmation page

• pithon kamau
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34161 by pithon kamau
Hello,

Question1: I am using the donation plugin code in my articles. When i fill in the fields and press next the campaign name does not show. i have tried to check the settings but i dont seem to find it

Question 2: How do i create a campaign field with a drop down so that a person can choose a campaign from a dropdown field. The way you have done it here demo.joomdonation.org/index.php?option=c...w=donation&Itemid=53

Kind Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34162 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: My Campaign does not show on the confirmation page
Hi

Go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, find the config option Activate Campaign feature, set it to Yes.

After that, please create a menu item to link to Joom Donation donation view of Joom Donation. Access to that menu item, you will see that it is working as expected !

Tuan

• pithon kamau
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34164 by pithon kamau
Thanks, But does it work with the plugin? i.e i want to have many campaigns but each to have its own form at the bottom. i.e use the jdform function .When i use the jd function the campaign does not show

Regards

More
10 years 8 months ago #34195 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: My Campaign does not show on the confirmation page
Hi

The JDForm plugin allows you to show donation form for just one campaign. So you will need to use {jdform 1} for example and the system will display donation form for campaign with ID = 1 . The system won't display the campaign dropdown if you use the jdform plugin.

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt