How to include donation date in confirmation email

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #33595 by Jason
I have been looking for what I thought was a pretty straight forward and easy function, but I am just at my wits end. I simply would like to include the donation date in the confirmation email. Seems like I can include almost every other field except the date of the donation. Is there a way to get this without having to touch the code?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Jason. Reason: misspelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #33615 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to include donation date in confirmation email
Hi Jason

Have you tried to use [DATE] tag ?

Tuan

More
10 years 9 months ago #33646 by Jason
Yes I have tried the [DATE] tag and this tag does not resolve. In the email the text "[DATE]" appears, how ever all the other tags [FIRST_NAME], [LAST_NAME], [DONATION_DETAILS], etc... resolve. I also tried [DONATION_DATE] and [CREATED_DATE] and [PAYMENT_DATE] and none of these resolve either. Any other suggestions?

More
10 years 9 months ago #33807 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to include donation date in confirmation email
Hi Jason

I just checked the code in latest version and see that the [DATE] tag is supported. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve the issue for you ?

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt