CB Integration

• Janet Hutchens
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #33449 by Janet Hutchens
CB Integration was created by Janet Hutchens
Hi,

I had setup all of the campaigns in CB before getting Joom Donation. Now that I have Joom Donation the campaigns are not appearing in the drop down menu when someone wants to make a donation. How do I get them to appear?

Also, I'd like to have 2 tabs - one for Sponsor Us and one for Our Sponsors? Right now it looks like it's one in the same.

Lastly how do I integrate the thermometer onto each campaign page?

Development site - www.paddlepower.cloudaccess.net

-Janet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #33496 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: CB Integration
Hi Janet

You will need to go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, find the config option Activate Campaign feature, set it to Yes and users will be able to choose the campaign he wants for his donation.

Also, I'd like to have 2 tabs - one for Sponsor Us and one for Our Sponsors? Right now it looks like it's one in the same.

=> Sorry but I don't understand this question.

Lastly how do I integrate the thermometer onto each campaign page

=> How do you want to integrate it ? Could you please explain more details ? Maybe you can simply create a menu item to link to campaign list view of Joom Donation. When users access to that menu item, he will see list of campaigns and can donate for the campaign he wants ?

Tuan

More
10 years 9 months ago #33558 by Dan
Replied by Dan on topic Re: CB Integration
Hi Tuan,

For the thermometer we have added this to tab {module Donation Thermometer} in community builder, but thermometer does not show. Module is enabled. Joomdonation is working. Donations appear in tab after donation is made paddlepower.cloudaccess.net/team-pages-t...ofile/LL%20BEAN.html

For campaigns, we want CB user management list to appear in campaign management in Joomdonation. Is this possible? Here are the CB users: paddlepower.cloudaccess.net/team-pages-team-donations.html

Thanks for your help.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt