a paypal website payment pro plugin available?

• Virginia Garnitz
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #33431 by Virginia Garnitz
a paypal website payment pro plugin available? was created by Virginia Garnitz
Hi, We are used to using paypal pro for our transactions in our shop and event sales, because it allows our users to pay either by credit card or paypal using a single interface. We'd like to keep this consistent across all our transactions.

I just installed Joom Donation and find that this paypal payment method is not available.
There should be no reason to engage both a card processor AND authorize.net AND pay fees to both
when Paypal Pro offers an integrated solution with only a single fee per transaction

Paypal website payment pro requires entry of
  • * API Username:
    * API Password:
    * API Signature:

• I hope this something that will be available soon. Otherwise the component is of little use for us as most of our users do not use ordinary paypal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
    10 years 9 months ago #33432 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
    Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: a paypal website payment pro plugin available?
    Hi

For this purpose, you will need to get an additional payment plugin called JD Paypal Pro. You can see it at joomdonation.com/joom-donation-payment-p...s/view-category.html

Regards,

Tuan

• Virginia Garnitz
    • Topic Author
    More
    10 years 9 months ago #33433 by Virginia Garnitz
    Replied by Virginia Garnitz on topic Re: a paypal website payment pro plugin available?
    However, that plugin says it is only for joomla 1.5 and joomla 2.5 - I am using joomla 3.1

More
    10 years 9 months ago #33434 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
    Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: a paypal website payment pro plugin available?
    Sorry. The description is outdated. I can confirm that it works for Joomla 3.x .

Also, just released new version of the extension (version 3.5) which is responsive. If you use Joomla 3, I think you should upgrade to this version (just access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download it).

Tuan

• Virginia Garnitz
    • Topic Author
    More
    10 years 9 months ago #33435 by Virginia Garnitz
    Replied by Virginia Garnitz on topic Re: a paypal website payment pro plugin available?
    I updated the component.
    I purchased the plugin and tried to upload it but get the error
    Warning
    JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

More
    10 years 9 months ago #33436 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
    Hi

Go to Joom Donation -> Payment Plugins and you will be able to install the plugin without any problem !

Tuan

• Virginia Garnitz
    • Topic Author
    More
    10 years 9 months ago #33437 by Virginia Garnitz
    that did the trick. Thank you.

More
    7 years 8 months ago #85789 by Alvaro Flores
    Replied by Alvaro Flores on topic a paypal website payment pro plugin available?
    seems like your demo is down. i would really like to see how the front and backend looks like
    thank you!

More
    7 years 8 months ago #85814 by Mr. Dam
    Hi Alvaro,
    We are bulding new Joom Donation demo site, it will be live on some next days
    Thanks
    Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt