Moneris - incorrect amount being processed

More
10 years 11 months ago #30224 by NCC
Hi Tuan,

We are using your Moneris plugin for JoomDonation and it is working well except for one error. It seems that donations above $1000 are not being processed correctly. The Admin email shows the correct amount and the backend donor list shows the correct amount as well - however this is not getting to our bank account through Moneris.

All donations less than $1000 get through to our account perfectly, but two recent donations of $1000, and $1500 only gave us around a dollar to our account. One was a Visa the other was an American Express. Can you please advise?

As I said, the backend shows the correct amount donated and the admin emails are correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #30246 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Moneris - incorrect amount being processed
Hi

Please follow the instructions below to get the issue fixed :

1. Open the file components/com_jdonation/payments/os_moneris.php

2. Find the code below :
Code:
$txnArray = array('type' => 'purchase', 'order_id' => $row->id , 'cust_id' => $row->user_id, 'amount' => number_format($data['amount'], 2), 'pan' => $data['x_card_num'], 'expdate' => $expiration, 'crypt_type' => 7);

3. Change it to :
Code:
$txnArray = array('type' => 'purchase', 'order_id' => $row->id , 'cust_id' => $row->user_id, 'amount' => round($data['amount'], 2), 'pan' => $data['x_card_num'], 'expdate' => $expiration, 'crypt_type' => 7);

After that, the issue will be fixed .

Tuan

More
10 years 11 months ago #30268 by NCC
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the reply. The suggested fix did not work.

I replaced the code as you suggested, however when trying to process any donation it fails.
Here is the failure message.

Your donation failed to process, please try again
Reason invalid amount parameter

Can you please advise? Thanks.

Jeff

More
10 years 11 months ago #30352 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Moneris - incorrect amount being processed
Hi Jeff

That's strange. Maybe you did something wrong. Could you please submit a s support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve the issue for you ?

Regards

Tuan

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #31242 by NCC
UPDATE: This problem has been resolved.

It took a little bit of trial and error between Tuan and myself but the error has been fixed. I would like to thank Tuan for his excellent customer service helping track down this error.

For anyone looking to use the os_moneris plugin you can do so without fear. I am sure Tuan will integrate the updated code into the official os_moneris plugin shortly, but if anyone else encounters this error in the meantime Tuan can correct the issue.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by NCC.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt