New install

• Stephen Hong
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 days ago #29938 by Stephen Hong
New install was created by Stephen Hong
I just purchased your JDonation extension and everything seemed to install correctly. I created the menu option and added the donation page without error and now when I go to the page I can fill it out, the validation happens but the page does not advance to paypal as I would assume it should. I aslo noted that when I;m in the configuration for jdonation, I cannot get to the Messages, Fields, CB Mapping, etc. tabs. I can only go to the general tab. Is this correct or am I missing something??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #29972 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: New install
Hi Stephen

As mentioned via email, please submit a support ticket sending us administrator and FTP account of your site so that we can check and solve the issue for you.

Regards,

Tuan

• Stephen Hong
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 days ago #30020 by Stephen Hong
Replied by Stephen Hong on topic Re: New install
I submitted a ticket but we have resolved the issue ourselves. The issue was with the path to the paymentmethods.js file. Firstly the file was not there at all. and secondly the referenced path in the donation page is referring to components/com_jdonation/assets/js which did not exist. We created the folder, found another site using jdonation, downloaded the paymentmethods.js from it, uploaded it to the newly created folder and now our form is working as it should.

More
11 years 1 day ago #30052 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: New install
It seems there are some problem with permissions of the folders on your site and the installation doesn't go smooth and that's the reason causing the issue.

Glad to hear that you solve it yourself.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt