Admin Email

• neelyr1
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24269 by neelyr1
Admin Email was created by neelyr1
Hello,
Can who the "admin" email goes to be changed? The admin is not the person who needs to get the emails from the system when someone makes a donation?
Thanks.
Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24279 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Admin Email
Hi Bob

Go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, look at Messages tab, find the config option Notification Emails. You can enter the emails which you want to receive notifications into that config option.

If you leave it empty, the email which you entered on Joomla Configuration will receive notification. Does it make sense ?

Tuan

• neelyr1
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24299 by neelyr1
Replied by neelyr1 on topic Re: Admin Email
Hi Tuan,
Yes...it does make sense. Thanks for the quick response. I placed my email address in there but it is possible I did so after my first test. So I'll try another test to confirm. Does placing an email address into the Notification email area cause the Admin to stop getting the emails? For me that would be ideal as our Admin really doesn't want or need to see these (they are the technical person, not the person interested in the donations).

If the Admin continues to receive these even after entering an email into the Notification area, is there a way to stop them from going to the admin?

Thanks in advance. The component is great and really fit our needs well!!!
Bob

More
11 years 3 months ago #24398 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Admin Email
Hi Bob

If you enter emails into Notification Emails, only the emails you entered will receive notification, so administrator won't receive notification anymore.

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt