Joom Donation Form with First Data Plugin

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 4 months ago #23891 by toad78
I have just recently installed the First Data plugin for Joom Donation and I proceeded to create a new menu item for a Joom Donation "Donation Form", but it requests a 'Campaign'. When I go in to create a Campaign, there's a request for a PayPal email. The client is not using PayPal. The client is using First Data. How can I create a campaign to connect to a main menu item that will work in conjunction with First Data? Or is the PayPal email necessary? Or how do I proceed to get things rolling?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #23946 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joom Donation Form with First Data Plugin
Hi

You don't need to enter Paypal Email when creating campaign. Just leave it empty.

Tuan

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 3 months ago #24642 by toad78
Okay, I've managed to install the plugin and applied the store number and am using Text.

I noticed in the instructions that came with the plugin that they say the following:
1. Install the plugin via Payment Plugins installation
2. Login to your First data merchant account .
3. Access to Administrator => Connect Setting
4. Enter YOUR_SITE_URL/index.php into Submission Form URL textbox (forexample, joomdonation.com/index.php ) .
5. Check on Url is a CGI Script checkbox for Confirmation Page and Failure Page

Steps 1 and 2 were not a problem. But I was not able to get beyond Step 2 because there is no 'Connect Setting' option in the Administration menu.

So I thought I could skip that step and run a test. No. I received an error when it attempted to go to First Data during redirect:
Form Processing Error

The following errors occurred while processing your request:
It is not possible to order from the store at this time.
Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

More
11 years 3 months ago #24835 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joom Donation Form with First Data Plugin
Hi

Could you please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site, also, give me access to your First Data account so that I can login to check the settings for you.

Tuan

More
10 years 7 months ago #37295 by Matia
I have the FirstData API service and I also don't have a "Connect Setting" in the Adminstrator menu item. What was the outcome of this issue? Did you find where to put the domain name?

More
10 years 6 months ago #37367 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
There are many kind of First Data service and I don't know which one you are using. Could you please contact me via Skype so that we can talk about it directly and get your issue solved ? My Skype nickname is tuanpnves.

Tuan

More
10 years 6 months ago #37751 by Matia
Since our Skype conversations don't seem to last long and they are more focused on my other forum posts, I am going to come back to the forum with my question.

My customer has a FirstData account that was recently set up as an API service, NOT a web service, or Connect 2.0. They have a .PEM file as a result. We were able to use this account to utilize FirstData as a payment method for Virtuemart and the test transaction worked fine. For the FirstData payment module for Event Booking though, I still need to know where to put the .PEM file on the server. Then I can run a test and let you know the error I receive. Please let me know I you need more information.

More
10 years 6 months ago #38013 by Matia
I'm STILL waiting for a response/answer for this... It's been over two weeks with no reply to my question....

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt