Check boxes and custom field order

• cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19479 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
Check boxes and custom field order was created by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
On the payment form, I have two checkboxes. They are selected by default, how do I change that to unselected by default? Also, I can't change the order of the custom fields that I added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #19481 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
Replied by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com on topic Re: Check boxes and custom field order
Also, the buttons at the bottom of my pages compress the words so that they aren't displaying properly.

Issue with state dropdown:

After filling in all information on payment form, on confirmation page, I click "Back". When I am taken back to the payment form, the state dropdown is no longer populated and I can't choose my state.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com. Reason: additional issue

More
11 years 7 months ago #19500 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Check boxes and custom field order
Hi

On the payment form, I have two checkboxes. They are selected by default, how do I change that to unselected by default?

=> You just need to edit the custom field, clear the values which you entered in Default Values attribute and it will be unchecked.

They are selected by default, how do I change that to unselected by default? Also, I can't change the order of the custom fields that I added.

=> The ordering of custom fields cannot be changed in Fields Management. If you want to change ordering, edit the form, look at Fields settings tab and you will be able to change ordering.

Also, the buttons at the bottom of my pages compress the words so that they aren't displaying properly.

Issue with state dropdown:

After filling in all information on payment form, on confirmation page, I click "Back". When I am taken back to the payment form, the state dropdown is no longer populated and I can't choose my state.

=>Could you please send me the link to the form so that I can check it myself ?

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #19523 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
Replied by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com on topic Re: Check boxes and custom field order
community-foundation.cloudaccess.net/eitc/donation-form.html

I will try to upload the latest version of JoomDonation. Will I lose all of my information?

I looked at my custom field checkboxes, there is nothing as a default value but they are still checked on my form.

I still can't edit the position of the custom fields. I will try to delete them and enter them again in the correct order as a work around.

Is recurring donation available for authorize.net SIM? yet
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com.

More
11 years 7 months ago #19564 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Check boxes and custom field order
I will try to upload the latest version of JoomDonation. Will I lose all of my information?

=> No, feel free to upgrade to version 2.9.1. All the old data will be kept !

I looked at my custom field checkboxes, there is nothing as a default value but they are still checked on my form.

=> I looked at the form and don't see any checkbox checked on the form. Maybe you corrected it ?

I still can't edit the position of the custom fields. I will try to delete them and enter them again in the correct order as a work around.

=> Go to Payment Form -> Custom Fields, click on header of order column. After that, you will be able to change positions of the custom fields.

=> Unfortunately, the recurring donation feature is not available for Authorize.net SIM plugin. It is only available for Authorize.net AIM plugin (which comes with Joom Donation by default).

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #19632 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com

Administrator wrote: I will try to upload the latest version of JoomDonation. Will I lose all of my information?

=> No, feel free to upgrade to version 2.9.1. All the old data will be kept !

=> I looked at the form and don't see any checkbox checked on the form. Maybe you corrected it ?

=> Go to Payment Form -> Custom Fields, click on header of order column. After that, you will be able to change positions of the custom fields.

=> Unfortunately, the recurring donation feature is not available for Authorize.net SIM plugin. It is only available for Authorize.net AIM plugin (which comes with Joom Donation by default).

How do I switch over to Authorize.net AIM plugin = I upgraded to Joom Donation 2.9.1 I don't see AIM plugin under payments. I am currently using Authorize.net SIM plugin. Is the authorize.net plugin considered AIM? I need a ARB API for authorize.net

Isn't the AIM plugin more secure? I want to have user enter information on form, then user redirected to Authorize.net to process credit card. I do not have SSL. Can user enter info in my form then be directed to Authorize.net to enter the credit card info? I'm concerned about security when info is passed from my site to authorize.net

• Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #19633 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
community-foundation.cloudaccess.net/eitc/donation-form.html

link to buttons that are not displayed properly

Also, for each campaign that has recurring payments enabled, emails sent are from the campaign or the general message area? What details /tags are available for using in the campaign emails?

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt