3rd time and no real help

• Niki Jacob
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #17565 by Niki Jacob
3rd time and no real help was created by Niki Jacob
I emailed support directly and have gotten no where, maybe someone here can help. I have had this a month now. The authorize.net payment gateway goes nowhere. To explain further you go to the website, do the donation, it goes back to the front page like nothing happened and that's because nothing does happen, no record created, no money taken, no email to the person. Config is set for the button fix problem, authorize plugin is configured correctly, and still nothing. I've emailed support three times, one time they said do the button fix, I replied I already tried that. And than nothing back ever.. Two days ago I sent another email in asking the same thing with another problem,bathe told me what to do with problem two, never answering problem one. There the only authorize.net donation component botherwise I'd go somewhere else by now.

Any one actually care to help here, because there useless n I already paid for the thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17566 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: 3rd time and no real help
Hi Jacob

I am sorry if I missed your email. However, I did replied you via support ticket system (maybe you replied via email, not via support ticket and I didn't see it).

Anyway, please reply via support ticket system and I help you to solve it today .

Regards,

Tuan

More
11 years 9 months ago #17625 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: 3rd time and no real help
Dear Jacob

Could you please reply me via support ticket system or contact me directly via Skype (my skype nickname is tuanpnves) so that I can help you to solve the issue.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt