Sandbox Testing and CB Donate Me Question

• SessionGirls
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #17507 by SessionGirls
Sandbox Testing and CB Donate Me Question was created by SessionGirls
Hello, I just purchased JoomDonation and CB Donate Me (this is Jennifer Thomas, I didn't realize I wasn't logged in when I bought), and wanted to know, are Paypal Sandbox test donations supposed to show up in the donors list? I went through the transaction and returned from Paypal, got the thanks message, but there was no record in the backend nor on the test user's profile.

For CB Donate Me, do Campaigns have to be disabled to get the user-specific donations to work, or does a Campaign need to be set up for every single user?

Edit: I saw it was in the database but not published, I didn't see it on the admin panel at all. Once changing published to 1 in phpMyadmin, it showed up in the admin backend.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by SessionGirls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17520 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Sandbox Testing and CB Donate Me Question
Hi Jennifer

Did you test your extension on a local computer or on a server ? Is your site on online mode or offline mode ? Does your site use any security plugins like RSFirewall or AdminTools ?

Please let me know the answer so that we can troubleshooting it further .

Regards,

Tuan

• SessionGirls
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #17522 by SessionGirls
Replied by SessionGirls on topic Re: Sandbox Testing and CB Donate Me Question
It's on a live server and online site, and Admin Tools from Akeeba + Marco's SQL Injection - LFI Interceptor are installed.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17524 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Sandbox Testing and CB Donate Me Question

Admin Tools from Akeeba + Marco's SQL Injection - LFI Interceptor are installed

Maybe one of these plugins block IPN post from Paypal to your site and that's the reason causing the issue. Could you please try to disable them and test it again ?

Regards,

Tuan

• SessionGirls
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #17527 by SessionGirls
Replied by SessionGirls on topic Re: Sandbox Testing and CB Donate Me Question
I tried disabling them both but the same thing happens. The information is stored in the database, but it doesn't show up in the backend as unpublished. It's only until you change Published from 0 to 1 in phpmyAdmin that it shows up in the Donors management page.

This is just with the Sandbox, we'll try a live donation soon and see if the same thing happens.

Edit: It was the "Show pending donation records" was set to no. I set that to yes and they show up now :)
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by SessionGirls.

More
11 years 8 months ago #18968 by deiahil
Replied by deiahil on topic Re: Sandbox Testing and CB Donate Me Question
Where is the "show pending donation" found? I would like to set that as well

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt