Automatically select frequency for donation

• koldhands
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #17013 by koldhands
Hi Tuan,

I have purchased Joom Donation after using EB for a while now and am hoping that I can use it for a slightly different purpose than it maybe intended!

I am trying to setup recurring subscription feature on a site using JD and want the donation form to automatically select the frequency. I have only 'monthly' available so it seems silly to have to force the user to select it from a drop down menu.

I have seen the code in views > donation > 'view.html.php' but cannot change this to show just monthly option. The site will always be fixed at monthly so it doesn't matter if I delete all the other options.

Could you let me know if this is possible?

Also, it would be great to have a calendar feature for the user to select the donation date as some people might find it more convenient to wait until the end of the month say for a recurring donation. Just a thought....

Thanks again,

Sean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17119 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Automatically select frequency for donation
Hi Sean

I am not sure what version you are using. However, go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, you should see a config option called Recurring frequencies. Just choose Monthly from this config option and It will work well /

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt