Honorific as a default and required field

More
11 years 10 months ago #16948 by CNS
Hello,

I have another request. Would it be possible to add a custom field for honorific (Mr., Ms., Dr., Prof., etc.) that displays before First Name ?
Or better a new default field... Because I also want to map it with JomSocial.
And add this field also in the emails letters sent. Something like [HONORIFIC]...

In fact I'm going to try updating your component to add this custom field (generated with your tab "Custom Fields") where I need it. But it would be great if you think about implementing an Order column for the fields and custom fileds, that I'm not sure I can find how to do it.

And also, even if I can change something in your excellent work, I prefer to be able to install your upgrades without worries about these modifications I need.

All the best,
Sébastien

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #17121 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Honorific as a default and required field
Hi Sébastien

It might take us one or two more weeks to implement this feature into the extension .

Regards,

Tuan

More
11 years 10 months ago #17131 by CNS
Hi Tuan!

You mean you're going to?
Coool.
Thanks a lot.
Let me know when you're done.

All the best,
Sébastien

More
11 years 10 months ago #17170 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Honorific as a default and required field
Infact, it is a part of custom project which we are working for a client at the moment. This is a nice feature, so I will add the work to next release !

Tuan

More
11 years 9 months ago #17667 by CNS
What's up about the next release? :cheer:
Cheers,
Sébastien

More
11 years 9 months ago #17781 by CNS
You didn't reply. Maybe you can't deliver it soon... :unsure:

As I need it shortly, for now, I'm going to try changing the position in view files of the custom fields. This will force me to disable the other custom fields that I don't want to see before the First Name Last Name. :(

Then I will have a look into the rewrite to send emails with [HONORIFIC] too.

Whatever, I'll keep my modifications logged and await also to update the component according to your work.

Sébastien

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt