J! 2.5 ACL permissions on JoomDonation????

• netget
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15983 by netget
Hi Tuan,

I purchased JoomDonation couple of days ago, but i cannot see Permissions tab in it to allow/restrict specific users? Because i am simplifying J! 2.5 backend for my client and JoomDonation is the only reason i need to give access to my client to log in backend?

But if i assign client to manager/administrator group then other stuff will also be visible to him which i strictly do not want?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #16011 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: J! 2.5 ACL permissions on JoomDonation????
Hi

The extension is written to work with both Joomla 1.5 and 2.5 . That's the reason Joomla 2.5 ACL feature has not been integrated into the extension yet . I will try to integrate it into the next release of the extension .

Regards,

Tuan

More
11 years 5 months ago #22121 by Stuart Ball
Replied by Stuart Ball on topic Re: J! 2.5 ACL permissions on JoomDonation????
Hi Tuan,

Any news on when this will be included please? I really don't want to confuse our Treasurer when they go into to tick off the Offline Donors as paid.

Just bought the JoomDonation as I am trying to improve the fundraising capabilities of our scout troop.

Kind Regards,

Stuart

More
11 years 5 months ago #22475 by Mike H
I agree... I really need this too. It was suggested 6 months ago and still nothing? By now, all components for 2.5 should have it. I'm really disappointed in the developers that offer 2.5/3.0 extensions and fail to take into account one of the main reasons why people are using 2.5, the ACL. I hope you have something coming out soon to address this issue. Thanks.

More
11 years 4 months ago #23556 by Lisa Renshaw
Replied by Lisa Renshaw on topic Re: J! 2.5 ACL permissions on JoomDonation????
I too was hoping that by now, with the release of the latest update of JoomDonation you would have the ACL permissions integrated into the component. It says in this thread (7 months ago) that you were working on it.

It is disappointing and means I have to give the person managing the donations a higher level of access than I would prefer just so she can see the component.

Can you give us an estimate of when this will be integrated????

Thanks

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #28945 by Stuart Ball
Replied by Stuart Ball on topic Re: J! 2.5 ACL permissions on JoomDonation????
Hi,

Any news on when permissions integration will be added at all?

Really don't want to give the treasurer admin access if I can avoid it.

Kind Regards,

Stuart

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt