• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #15838 by safeworld4women
Thank you messages on individidual campaigns was created by safeworld4women
Hi
I noticed that when a donation was made to one of our campaigns the 'thank you email' sent was the one from the Global Configuration page
I would like to be able to have a thank you message configured for each campaign
So it says 'Thank you for donating to x campaign'

If i remove the thank you message from the Global Configuration section and add it to the Thank You message on the Individual Campaign will this work instead?

Thanks

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15861 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Thank you messages on individidual campaigns
Hi

That would be a correct solution. However, you can simply use [CAMPAIGN] tag to include campaign title in the message. Shouldn't it be easier for you ?

Tuan

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #15862 by safeworld4women
Replied by safeworld4women on topic Re: Thank you messages on individidual campaigns
Hi Tuan
Greetings to you!
I actually don't understand about the 'Campaign' tag
Can you send me a link to explain this?

Thanks so much

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15863 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Thank you messages on individidual campaigns
Simply add [CAMPAIGN] into the message and it will be replaced with actual campaign title (like other tags such as [FIRST_NAME] , [LAST_NAME]... which you can see in the default message .

Tuan

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #15865 by safeworld4women
Replied by safeworld4women on topic Re: Thank you messages on individidual campaigns
Perfect
I think I have only touched the surface of what this great component does!

Andrew

:)

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by safeworld4women.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt