How to add links to individual campaigns in menu?

• hockey2112
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15425 by hockey2112
Hello,

I just purchased JoomDonation and plan to offer a website with limitless campaigns. I was wondering if there is a way to create a menu link directly to a single campaign. As of now, I only see the ability to add a menu link to Campaings List, Donation Form, Donors list, and Donation History. I assume I can add a direct link using the campaign's URL and the built-in Joomla "External URL" menu item type, but I would love to see the possibility to link directly to a campaign via that screen (or to a category of campaigns... let's say, all sports-related campaigns or all movie-related campaigns) similar to how you link to a single Joomla content article or K2 item.

Speaking of which, would it be possible to allow for campaign categories as I described above? (Instead of just one long list of campaigns).

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15437 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to add links to individual campaigns in menu?
Hi

The system doesn't have a page to display detail information of a campaign, so basically it is not possible. However, you can create menu item to link to donation form for a campaign directly. To do that, simply create a menu item to link to donation form and choose the campaign you want in the menu parameter (from list of available campaigns) .

Regards,

Tuan

• hockey2112
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15449 by hockey2112
Would it be possible in a future release of Joom Donation to include the ability to have the description of the campaign show up above the donation form? Right now, it seems as though that info only shows up on listings of campaigns.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15497 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to add links to individual campaigns in menu?
Yes . I will consider adding support for this feature in future release .

Regards,

Tuan

• hockey2112
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15503 by hockey2112
Awesome, thanks!

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt