In test mode, does it connect with Authorize.net?

• cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #15031 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
In test mode, does it connect with Authorize.net? was created by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
I'm using Joom Donation and Authorize.netSIM plug in. When I'm testing, I fill out the donation form for the donation I'm making I click next and am not taken to Authorize.net. Is this because of test mode, or do I need to add additional information somewhere? I have added my test acct API Login and Transaction Key.

I have uploaded the jd_authnetsim_notify.php to the root of the site, but do not see the dms_authnetsim_notify.php file as specified in the readme file.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #15040 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
Replied by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com on topic Re: In test mode, does it connect with Authorize.net?
I have also tried it in live mode, but am still directed to the index.php page. Is there user documentation?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15041 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: In test mode, does it connect with Authorize.net?
Hi

Could you please try to go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, find the config option Fix Donate Button not working, set it to Yes ? After that, I believe the issue will be solved .

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #15043 by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com
Replied by cclayton.foundation@frontier.com on topic Re: In test mode, does it connect with Authorize.net?
I set the fix donate button to yes, and got the confirmation page (thanks!)

Thank you = I tried a live transaction!

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15064 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: In test mode, does it connect with Authorize.net?
Great news ! Thanks for confirming It works !

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt