Is it possible to install Multiple versions?

• joombie
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14583 by joombie
Is it possible to install multiple versions of Joom Donation in one site?

Campaign Feature isn't working correctly.

We have several campaigns with set amounts. ie. $10 $50 $100 etc.
And other campaigns with different amounts $35 $40 etc

Currently only the radio button set amounts $10 $50 $100 from the Configuration page show up for all campaigns regardless of the campaign selected.

Same thing happens with re-occurring payments.

We have 2 campaigns - regular donation campaign and a "monthly giving" section. Both display the same set amounts and re-occurring payment option.

MY THOUGHTS.....

If I could install multiple versions of Joom Donation the set amounts would be fine.

I could also use campaigns to more directly qualify the demographics of donors.
For instance the client I'm working with has a Donor Membership for it's non profit with 3 different levels.
1- Individual
2- Family
3- Business
Then each of these can be a "campaign" so I can ask more targeted questions about the business, # family members etc.

Then I could set up another Joom Donation to handle a Regular Donation.

And a third version to handle Monthly Giving Donations.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.
Been pulling my hair out on this one for too long!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14613 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Is it possible to install Multiple versions?
Hi

First of all, Joom Donation doesn't allow you to install multiple instances of it in the same site .

However, it does allow you to use different pre-defined amounts for each campaigns. To allow that :

1. Go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, find the config option Amount by campaign, set it to Yes.

2. After that, when you add/edit campaign, look at Messages tab and you will be able to give pre-defined amounts for that campaigns .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt