Notification emails not sending

• rgentzkow
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #13858 by rgentzkow
Notification emails not sending was created by rgentzkow
I have 2 problems that I need to solve. I am running JDonation 2.9 on Joomla 1.5.23.

Problem 1)

In campaign management, under the messages tab, there is a field for a comma separated list of notification emails. I am trying to use the value from a custom field using the syntax [JD_RECIPIENT_EMAIL_ADDRESS] - A user fills in this email address when making a donation to donate in the name of someone else. Then, the someone else gets a nice email. However, the notification emails are not sending.

Is it possible to use the value of a custom field for notification emails and, if so, what is the correct syntax?

Problem 2)

Adding the value of a custom field to the email body - I am also trying to include the "someone else" name in the email body using the syntax [JD_RECIPIENT_NAME] - also a custom field value filled in by the user at the time of donation. This isn't working either. The email that I get as admin just shows the syntax, not the value or name.

I believe that this is the proper syntax to include fields in emails. Any reason why it wouldn't work?

Thanks in advance -

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt