Joom Donation Form Plugin not working

• salishsea
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13271 by salishsea
Joom Donation Form Plugin not working was created by salishsea
Hello, just downloaded, looks like great product, easy to set up. One question, I cannot seem to get Joom Donation plugin to function. It is turned on. I have created a campaign with value of 1. Inserted code {jdform 1}, the code remains displayed as text and is not processed. Running Joomla 1.7 current build. Have other other content plugs working in various articles with out issues. Am I missing something? Thanks much! :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13279 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joom Donation Form Plugin not working
Maybe you forgot to install and publish donation form plugin (the file jdform.zip in the package). If you installed and published it and the issue still there, there must be something wrong with your setting. Please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check it for you !

Tuan

More
12 years 3 months ago #13374 by RoadHazard
Replied by RoadHazard on topic Re: Joom Donation Form Plugin not working
This one caught me out, too. Installing a plug-in does not automatically publish (enable) it.

Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager.
Make sure the 'Select Type' drop-down list near the upper-right of your screen is set to either '- Select Type -' or 'content'.
You should see your plugin listed as 'Joom Donation Form Plugin.'
Make sure there's a green check mark, not a red X, in the 'Enabled' column.
That's it.

Also, make sure you're putting the {jdform 1} slug in an *article* and not a mod_custom block of static text.

• salishsea
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13431 by salishsea
Replied by salishsea on topic Re: Joom Donation Form Plugin not working
All working now, it was installed and turned on, not sure where I got crossed up but all is good. Thanks!

More
12 years 1 month ago #14647 by timnancyk
Replied by timnancyk on topic Re: Joom Donation Form Plugin not working
Can you add a form to an article without using a campaign? I would like to have the form that has the drop down where you can select which campaign to donate to on the article page. If I use the {jdform 1} then I get the form for that campaign. I want a form where there is a drop down to select which campaign rather than adding a certain campaign form to article. Is that possible and how would I do that?

More
12 years 1 month ago #14663 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joom Donation Form Plugin not working

Can you add a form to an article without using a campaign? I would like to have the form that has the drop down where you can select which campaign to donate to on the article page. If I use the {jdform 1} then I get the form for that campaign. I want a form where there is a drop down to select which campaign rather than adding a certain campaign form to article. Is that possible and how would I do that?

=> Unfortunately, it is not possible. The donation form plugin is used in case you want donors to make donation for a specific campaign. In this case, I believe you can simply use general donation page (make a menu item to link to donation view of Joom Donation). Users can access to this page, choose the campaign they want and process donation....

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt