Download new version -- How?

• moldygrrl
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12689 by moldygrrl
Download new version -- How? was created by moldygrrl
I guess I was never registered when I originally purchased the Jdonation. Now that I am reading many forum posts it seems like I need to upgrade -- I think I have 2.7.0 but cannot find that listed anywhere in the component.

I submitted a ticket now that I have registered to get the download access added, but no response so far. I am on a tight deadline.

I am concerned that in updating I am going to lose changes I have made:

Added the recent fix to make PayPal test mode work that I found here -- is this in current version?

Added fix to transfer the email address to PayPal -- is that in current version?

Modified the Templates to remove the use of the p-info class (this coding is odd for ONE part of a response page)

I am having a lot of problems with the way Messages are displaying -- on site and in the emails. Why (and how) are so many <br> and <p> codes inserted around the paragraphs? They are spaced way apart and look very bad. been trying to fix these but I am afraid I will lose all this work in the needed upgrade. Please advise.

Also in Messages -- one has to use the ABSOLUTE URL for any images inserted to email messages or they will not show...

thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moldygrrl
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12712 by moldygrrl
Replied by moldygrrl on topic Re: Download new version -- How?
If anyone official reads this: Although a link was provided from my account the file is INVALID. Desperately need the right file and anwers to the above questions please so that I can upgrade, test again and launch. Help? (Already posted to Support but no response.)

More
12 years 5 months ago #12769 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Download new version -- How?
Hi all

I replied to moldygrrl in the support ticket (alitle late because It was my wedding and I only come back to my office this morning). Here is the answer again in case someone has the same question :

1. Login to your account .

2. Access to Customers Area -> Orders History .

3. Download the purchased extension in order history. It is always latest version .

4. Please remember to download it in Firefox or Google Chrome. Sometime download doesn't work very well on IE !

Tuan

More
12 years 4 months ago #12949 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Re: Download new version -- How?
How long after the initial purchase of Event Booking are upgrades available?

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt