No Donor Information posted to Joomla db

More
12 years 5 months ago #12514 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: No Donor Information posted to Joomla db
Hi

Some friendly advice? When a one of your team tells a customer they need a more current version of the component, and you can see they recently purchased the component, please just email it to them right away. Don't just tell them they need an updated version. I have had to delay launching the component by a day while I waited for someone to send me the new version. This should have just been done automatically.

And the reason I have the old version is that no one has bothered to update the one I downloaded, which was only this week!

I'm just really frustrated that I had the old version to begin with. I had to make a lot of custom changes to the template files in order to display the fields the way I wanted. And then I had to redo all this work again once I received the new Joom Donation version. This has set me back by two days and my client is waiting for this to launch....

=> I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I just forgot to update the bunled package. The main Joom Donation package is always latest version , just the bundled package is still old. I hope you have the works all done for now !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #12780 by gbenga owokade
Replied by gbenga owokade on topic Re: No Donor Information posted to Joomla db
Please could you send me the updated version of joom donation to gbengaowokade@hotmail.co.uk. I have just purchased the component.

I have tested it and t works. How can I make only the donors that gets through to paypal show in my backend. At the moment, both paid and unpaid donations are showing in my backend. This is very important for me.
Please reply asap

More
12 years 5 months ago #12784 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: No Donor Information posted to Joomla db
@gowokade : Just sent latest version of the extension to your email. Please check your email to get it .

Regarding the issue showing unpaid donors :

1. The extension only shows paid donors. Unpaid donors only showed if they are using offline payment method .

2. If you only use Paypal and showing both Paid and Unpaid donors, that mean you have modified the component to show unpaid donors . In this case, just upgrade to latest version (which I sent to you via email) and It will work fine !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt