Price for Multiple Tickets

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87642 by Stefan
Price for Multiple Tickets was created by Stefan
Hi,
i have setup multiple tickets for an event. Everything works so far fine. The only thing i don't manage is to show the ticket price (for the single tickets as well as for the total price) in the email and 'thank you' message. I understand that obviously i have to use the right tag to display the price. But i couldn't figure out what tag i have to use.

What do i have to do to display the price(s) for the tickets in the mails. Does it also work with the shopping cart?

Thank you
Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #87643 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Price for Multiple Tickets
Hi Stefan

1. Please use [REGISTRAION_DETAIL] tag. it will show tickets for the registraiton in the email. At the moment, we don't have a separate tag for tickets list

2. This feature is actually only works for Individual Registration. It is not designed to work with group registration or shopping cart

Regards,

Tuan

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87657 by Stefan
Replied by Stefan on topic Price for Multiple Tickets
Hi Tuan,

thanks for your fast response. Maybe i am missing something. I actually use the [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] tag, It displays the event but the 'price' and 'quantity' shows 0. And it also doesn't show different tickets.
I assume it shows the price from the 'event ticket' tab which i have set on 0. I tried to follow the instructions i have found in this forum but somehow it's still not working.
Do you have any idea what i do wrong?

Regards,
Stefan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #87688 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stefan

I don't know why you set price of the ticket to 0? You should set the price of the event to 0 instead and then set the price of the ticket to the correct price

For example, Adult :100$, Children: 50$...

Ticket Price should not be set to 0

Could you please make that change and check it again ? If it still doesn't work, send me the link to the page so that I can check it myself

Tuan

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87711 by Stefan
Hi Tuan,

The event price was of course set to 0 and the ticket prices according the final prices. Sorry if i have confused you. This wasn't the problem.

I could figure out what caused the problem. It only didn't work when i tried to buy tickets as a registered user. I had to set 'Reduce Registration process' to NO then it worked. When the reduces registration process was set on YES then it didn't show me any price or even any ticket option to choose the ticket.

Thanks a lot for your support.
Stefan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #87722 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stefan

Yes, that's the case. When you have "Reduce Registration process" config option set to Yes and the event is "free" like that, the system will bypass registration form and it causes the issue

I will try to fix that problem. But for now, please set the above config option to No as how you did

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #87788 by Stefan
Hello Tuan,

i still have a small problem. I have to set the event price to 0 to use the multiple ticket option. That works so far fine in the events with only one date. One of our events has actually additional dates. It seems that the in event date overview the 'individual price' needs the entry for the event price to show a figure there. Right now it shows 0. But if i put an event price into the system the multiple ticket price won't work.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Thanks
Stefan
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Stefan.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #87798 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stefan

Working on a solution to allow entering the event pricing in free text (for example Adult: 10$, Children: 5$) at the moment, and I believe it should solve the issue

I think I can have it completed on tomorrow, then you can update to that new version, enter the price text you want to display (instead of displaying 0) and it should solve the issue

Regards,

Tuan

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #87813 by Stefan
Hi Tuan,

that sounds great. Thanks you. Will help us a lot to accommodate all the different ticket types and event options on our page.

I don't know if this is also related to the same issue. We also had some issues when an already registered user buys tickets. Then the 'sub total and quantity' on the "Thank you message " showed 0. At the moment we have sorted it out. But i do not even know how.

However. Thanks for the great support. Really appreciate.

Stefan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #87814 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stefan

Please send an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com. I have the code ready and can send it to you so that you can setup it to your site and enter the "free price text" for each event you want

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc