• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67139 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 2.0.3 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Events Booking version 2.0.3. This version contains some new nice improvements and small bug fixes:

1. Allow assigning coupon to multiple events. In older version, you can only assign coupon to one or all events. It was not possible to select several event for a coupon code.

2. Allow setup late fee for an event. With this feature, you can setup the event so that if people register for the event after certain date, an extra fee will be added to the registration fee.

3. Allow using event custom field tags in the email. As you now, Events Booking allow you to define custom fields via an XML file to provide more information about the event. Now, we allow you to include that information in the email if you want using the syntax [NAME_OF_CUSTOM_FIELD_IN_UPPER_CASE], For example, [FIELD_SPEAKER], [FIELD_HOURS]....

4. Added an option to to send a copy of invoice to admin. By default, invoice will only be sent to registrant. If you want a copy of the invoice sent to admin, set 'Send invoice to administrator' config option to Yes

5. Implement conversion tracking code: Sometime, you will need to Conversion tracking code (for example Google AdWords Conversion Tracking Code) to registration complete page. Before, you will have to edit code to insert it. Now, I added a new config option called "Conversion tracking code" to allow you to put that code. Don't ask me about the code, to be honest, I don't understand the purpose of putting these code to registration complete page, customers asked for it and I just add support for it :D.

6. Fixed an issue with thumbnail image of event not being saved in the fontend due to a typo in my code.

7. Updated Payflow Pro payment plugin and iDEAL Mollie payment plugin. For Payflow Pro, Paypal changes payment URL, so we have to update it to new URL. For iDEAL Mollie, it is updated to work with new iDEAL Mollie API

8. Fixed an SQL error issue during installation process when you install the extension in Joomla 3.2.x and 3.3.x (this issue doesn't happen in Joomla 3.4.x)

If you want to use these nice improvements, please access to My Downloads menu item to download latest version and upgrade it to your site.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67143 by Andrew Shaw
Replied by Andrew Shaw on topic Events Booking version 2.0.3 released
Thanks Tuan,

Next issue is when upgrading from 1.7.4 to 2.0.3 using Joomla 2.5.28. I get to a blank page with URL www.xxxxxxx.com/administrator/index.php?...&install_type=update .

And even when i browse to the dashboard it blank.

Works fine on 3.4.3....

Any Ideas?

Andy

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67144 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.0.3 released
Hi Andy

It works OK here for us (just tried). Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can install it directly for you ?

Tuan

More
8 years 8 months ago #67148 by Andrew Shaw
Hi,

I have submitted a ticket.

Thanks

Andy

More
8 years 8 months ago #67288 by Peter Schuetz
Replied by Peter Schuetz on topic Events Booking version 2.0.3 released
Hi,

is it possible to display the late fee somehwere?

Peter

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67429 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.0.3 released
Late fee is now displayed on events list and event details page

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Schuetz

More
8 years 8 months ago #67434 by Andrew Shaw
They is a slight script error on the late fee on the events page and events detail page.... which stops the currency symbol showing,

Event details page - line 643.

find $config should be $this->config

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc