Show unpaid registrants in list

More
8 years 10 months ago #65022 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Show unpaid registrants in list
Look at the file components/com_eventbooking/models/event.php, find this code:
Code:
->leftJoin('#__eb_registrants AS b ON (a.id = b.event_id AND b.group_id=0 AND (b.published = 1 OR (b.payment_method LIKE "os_offline%" AND b.published NOT IN (2,3))))')

Change it to
Code:
->leftJoin('#__eb_registrants AS b ON (a.id = b.event_id AND b.group_id=0 AND b.published = 1)')

You might have to do the same modification for the file components/com_eventbooking/models/list.php

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #65055 by wirex
Replied by wirex on topic Show unpaid registrants in list
Many thanks. I just changed code in components/com_eventbooking/models/event.php and it works and display numbers of registrant and available place correctly.
However I got another issue :( Let say I got 7 available places 6 users got status paid and 1 is pending. Although it shows 1 place available I can not register. Register button is visible but after click I got message that registration is not possible for this event.

I've changed code in components/com_eventbooking/models/list.php as well but this result only in showing "register" button on timeline layout. Still after click on it I got message that registration is not possible for this event.
Do you have any suggestion how to cope with this ?

Thanks,
Wirex
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by wirex.

More
8 years 9 months ago #65079 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You will have to do the same modification in the file components/com_eventbooking/helper/hepper.php, function acceptRegistration

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 9 months ago #65143 by wirex
Replied by wirex on topic Show unpaid registrants in list
Hi Tuan,

The only line in function acceptRegistration($event) where I see something with os_offline is line 2176:
Code:
->where('(published=1 OR (payment_method LIKE "os_offline%" AND published NOT IN (2,3)))');
I've changed it to:
Code:
->where('published=1');
but without any result. Few lines before there is text: //Check to see whether the current user has registered for the event
Are you sure this is the right function to modify?

I've made another modification and removed one if condition:
Code:
if ($event->event_capacity && ($event->total_registrants >= $event->event_capacity))
line 2161 and it worked partially. When number of paid and pending registrants is equal to event capacity then after click on registrant button it takes me to waiting list option and not regular registration.

Appreciate your further guidance on this.

Thanks,
Wirex

Thanks

More
8 years 9 months ago #65183 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Wirex

I could not guide it more. It is more complicated now. You can submit a support ticket so that I can look at the code myself

Regards,

Tuan

• Markus Schwendtner
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #135951 by Markus Schwendtner
Replied by Markus Schwendtner on topic Show unpaid registrants in list
I did this in a very old version of events booking and have upgraded now to the actual version. Now I cant find where to do it...

Still need to show paid and unpaid registrants.

Please help.

Cheers,
Markus

More
3 years 9 months ago #135953 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Markus

Where you want to show both paid and unpaid registrants? Please give us more information so that I can understand and give you instructions

Regards,

Tuan

• Markus Schwendtner
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #135959 by Markus Schwendtner
Hi Tuan,

sorry - I created this thread 5 years ago and now need the same in the new events booking.

I want to show in the list of registrants (the public one, when you click on "registrants" on the event information page - for example www.kiteclasses.org/events/upcoming-even...ropean-championships ) to show both paid and unpaid registrants. Reason being that we often have people registering (we need a lot of data from them) but then only paying at the event, or with bank transfer etc. We dont want to give them the option of "offline payment" but force them to use paypal and stripe, so I would not want to offer that...

I know where this change was in version 1.x but cant find the equivalent now.

Thanks a lot,
Markus

More
3 years 9 months ago #135960 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Markus

Please get this file, unzip it, upload to components/com_eventbooking/model folder and check the result. It should work well

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

• Markus Schwendtner
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #135962 by Markus Schwendtner
You are awesome, thank you so much - I see you did the same (uncommenting the tbl.published) as previously. I make my other changes (show paid/unpaid in the table) as last time.

Super fast help - thanks a lot !

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc