Duplicate Payment Plugins

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #45248 by Elnino38
Duplicate Payment Plugins was created by Elnino38
Hi Tuan,

My client wants her visitor to have the option: Paypal, VISA and Mastercard all linked to Paypal plugin ... She wants separate radio buttons (it would be too simple otherwise ...).

I've tried duplicating the Paypal plugin and rename any Paypal stuff into Visa in the os_visa.xml file however it's not working. When I publish my "Paypal Visa" plugin, I got a blank page on the front-end on the registration page.
Looks like a PHP error message but I can't manage to display any error (Joomla settings for error display are set to Maximum and I even tried to add:
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', 1);

everywhere with no success. Could you please advise?
You have access to my site so obviously you can check what I've done.

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Elnino38.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45267 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Duplicate Payment Plugins
Hi

In the file components/com_eventbooking/eventbooking.php, there is a line of code :

error_reporting(0);

You ca change it to :

error_reporting(E_ALL);

And the error message will be showed.

However, I don't understand why your client needs this requirement but I don't think it is possible ! Making a duplicate payment plugin doesn't solve anything in this case, I think.

Tuan

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45282 by Elnino38
Replied by Elnino38 on topic Duplicate Payment Plugins
OK by enabling your line of code I've managed to go a bit further as I was seeing the error. But this is still not working the way it should.

How much would you charge me to make this work? Just duplicating Paypal payment plugin and changing the name into VISA and Mastercard?

PS: I've tried to tell my client but she wants three different option for her visitors ...

More
9 years 11 months ago #45308 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Duplicate Payment Plugins
We can duplicate payment method easily (just about 15 or 20 minutes of working). However, I don't think it change anything, when you rename it to Visa and mastercard, it still work as the original Paypay payment plugin, it won't change anything.

So please discuss with your client and explain it to him. If he still really wants to have it, ask him to pay us 20$ for this duplication !

Regards,

Tuan

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45368 by Elnino38
Replied by Elnino38 on topic Duplicate Payment Plugins
Yes I know it's still going to work the same way but ... my client wants it.
Please send me an invoice and do two extra bullets on the site for payment: VISA and Mastercard.

Thanks.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc