Repeating Events - not incrementing Cut-Off date

• reeg99
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8566 by reeg99
EventBooking v1.3.2

I have just found that when creating repeating events and having set a cut-off date and a cancelation date, these two dates aren't incremented for the repeated events

e.g. i create an event that repeats weekly, Mon - fri for 4 weeks. The cutoff and cancelation dates are one day before the event date

event date 2nd April cutoff date 1st April
i would expect the first repeat event on 3rd April to have cutoff date of 2nd april - but it doesn't and retains the original parent event cut off date

This is a major drag for me as we will have 4 different events per day repeating for every day of each shool year , approx 800 events per year - and having to manually edit each one is going to be a real pain.

Is this a known limitation or do i have a config item wrong some where?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• reeg99
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8599 by reeg99
reeg99 wrote:

EventBooking v1.3.2

I have just found that when creating repeating events and having set a cut-off date and a cancelation date, these two dates aren't incremented for the repeated events

e.g. i create an event that repeats weekly, Mon - fri for 4 weeks. The cutoff and cancelation dates are one day before the event date

event date 2nd April cutoff date 1st April
i would expect the first repeat event on 3rd April to have cutoff date of 2nd april - but it doesn't and retains the original parent event cut off date

This is a major drag for me as we will have 4 different events per day repeating for every day of each shool year , approx 800 events per year - and having to manually edit each one is going to be a real pain.

Is this a known limitation or do i have a config item wrong some where?

Re-posting to hopefully :unsure: solicit a response

More
13 years 1 month ago #8608 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Repeating Events - not incrementing Cut-Off date
Hello

I was been busy in the last few days to finish the version of Event Booking which works with Joomla 1.6 and haven't had time to check this issue yet. I will spend time to check it today and will let you know the result !

Thanks,

tuan

More
13 years 1 month ago #8672 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Repeating Events - not incrementing Cut-Off date
Hi

This issue is fixed on the latest download on server. Please download the latest version and upgrade to your site, after that, it will work as expected .

Regards,

Tuan

• reeg99
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8676 by reeg99
Tuan

Thanks -

A question - after upgrading will I have to create new events in order for this to work, or can I somehow get those future repeating events already created to 'refresh' the cut-off and cancellation dates.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8677 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Unfortunately, the date only calculated when adding new events, so you will have to re-create the events . Sorry for that !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc