Requesting changes in how multi-language content works

• Eric vanBok
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164220 by Eric vanBok
My goal here is to translate one page and that page has nothing to do with Events Booking. But if getting that one page fully translated with as many languages that I need to breaks Events Booking, then this is a deal breaker and I will need to find new software to manage event registration on this website. I'm sorry but if I can't have more than 7 active languages installed, or turn off multi-language features in Events Booking altogether, my only choice is to find another extension to manage events.

Can the multi-language features of Event Booking be turned off? My guess is no, but I thought I would ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164222 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Requesting changes in how multi-language content works
As of right now, we do not have a way to allow turning off multilingual feature in Events Booking. Normally, when you have a multilingual website, you would want to translate data from many different places, so turning off this option is not a popular request

How many languages you want to use on your site? I will see if I can come up with a solution

Regards,

Tuan

• Eric vanBok
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164223 by Eric vanBok
This one page of the website will need to be read in at least 28 different languages. More languages might be added. This is a medical website, and this content is important world wide and needs to be understood by doctors from around the world.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164224 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Requesting changes in how multi-language content works
OK, thanks. I will think about it and try to find a solution. Give me one or two days

Tuan

• Eric vanBok
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164253 by Eric vanBok
Thank you. I will be patient and wait to hear from you.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164274 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Eric

Please check my response on support ticket, then test it and let me know if it works

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc