plugin for acymailing?

• staeren
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7201 by staeren
plugin for acymailing? was created by staeren
hello, could you please take a look at this. The people of Acyba would like to work together for this.
thx

www.acyba.com/en/support/forum/5-how-to/...cymailing.html#15818
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #7234 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: plugin for acymailing?
Hi

Right now, Event Booking has a plugin to integrate with Acymailing already. Could you please explain more detail about the features of the plugin you want ?

Thanks,

Tuan
  • staeren
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7261 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re: plugin for acymailing?
hello, in acymailing they use a "tag" system to fill dynamic content. so i would like to add a tag f.e. {next events} in my mailing to show the next X events (where X can be set in the plugin or where you can set f.e. all events in the next month). this is yet possible for dtregister and acymailing. The people of acyba agree to provide you the plugins of dtregister and other extensions. See here what they have written: "We published on our website a developer documentation about how to create a tag plugin for AcyMailing with an example plugin:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/6...cumentation.html#tag
I recommend you to also post a message on the JoomDonation forum to see if that's something they would like to develop.
We can provide the necessary help and we can also give the EventList, jEvents, jcalpro or redEvent AcyMailing plugins so they have a good structure and can easily replace the necessary parts."
Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc