I give up... Havent been able to get this component to work...ever

• Richard Carvalho
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163120 by Richard Carvalho
Warning: Attempt to read property "tax_default" on array in /home2/dsswildf/healthyforestalliance.org/components/com_eshop/helpers/tax.php on line 52

Warning: Attempt to read property "tax_default" on array in /home2/dsswildf/healthyforestalliance.org/components/com_eshop/helpers/tax.php on line 61

Warning: Attempt to read property "country_id" on array in /home2/dsswildf/healthyforestalliance.org/components/com_eshop/helpers/tax.php on line 66

Warning: Attempt to read property "zone_id" on array in /home2/dsswildf/healthyforestalliance.org/components/com_eshop/helpers/tax.php on line 66

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard Carvalho
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163121 by Richard Carvalho
Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home2/dsswildf/healthyforestalliance.org/libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Format/Json.php on line 56

• Richard Carvalho
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163122 by Richard Carvalho
Also I have NEVER been able to add more than one product to the cart

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163136 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear Richard,

I think you are runing the debug mode. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the super admin account to your site so I can help you to check and resolve the issue for you.

Sincerely, Giang

• Richard Carvalho
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163144 by Richard Carvalho
I have updated the ticket with admin account info. Thank you!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163151 by Giang Dinh Truong
Thank you Richard!

Please following up the ticket to get my supports there.

Sincerely, Giang

More
3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #163830 by Chris Jarvis
Hi Richard
I hope Giang got you up and running with the shop.
I have used it for years at our not for profit and it has been really good for us.
The only thing better is the support you get from Giang and Tuan and everyone else at JoomDonation.
It is superb value for money I find.

I visited your site when I came across this post and think your mission and organisation is a fantastic concept and offering brilliant services and resources. Coming from Australia I totally appreciate and value the concept of back burning (as we call it here) for so many reasons that you show on your site.

What you are doing is essential and vital. More now than ever. I applaud you all so much.

I don't want to be rude or negative in anyway but only offer some hopefully constructive advice for your website after visiting please. I hope I cause no offence.

I think some of the images you have loaded to your site are too big in file size and really slow the loading of site down.
These could be resized and have the file size reduced massively which would make your website load a lot faster to visitors.

You have some great photos on your home page but one of them alone is 12.6mb and 4032pixels x 3024pixels (fire-practitioners.png).

This is nothing to do with Giang's eshop in anyway but just on your web pages. Has anyone said that the website is slow to load pages?

All your images could be resized to be much smaller in file size and also width and height size and still look just as good.
Images should really be kb instead of mb and I hope this is OK to mention.

If you compare the .png images on your home page and some servcies sub-pages to the .jpg images on your blog pages you will see what I mean.

They all look good when loaded but your blog pages photos are much, much smaller in both sizes (432kb and 1440 x 1080) and load the page so much quicker.

I have been helped so much over the years by the great JoomDonation forum community. Not just from Giang and Tuan but also from other customers like you and me and just wanted to pass on my thoughts. I might be wrong but I think it is worth checking your website image sizes to see if they can be shrunk for the really big ones.

Your site looks amazing but I think the images are very big.

After resizing things you can always check your website for improvements free by googling GTmetrix Website performance and entering your URL into that. AT the moment it takes too long to load to be analysed.

Your components will run better too if the page images are smaller.

Good luck with everything! Especially the important work with the fire management for your environment.

Thank you
Last edit: 3 months 3 days ago by Chris Jarvis.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong