Delayed Refresh and Update Processes

• Joshua Liow
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 1 week ago #162809 by Joshua Liow
Delayed Refresh and Update Processes was created by Joshua Liow
Hello, may I inquire if anyone is encountering a significant delay in the cart refreshing and updating process within Eshop? I have recently installed a fresh Joomla 5 with Eshop and uploaded over 300 products with small-sized images for all products. However, I've observed that the system exhibits sluggish performance during AJAX processing, particularly when clicking on a product category and updating the cart. Initially, I believed the problem might be related to the server, prompting me to subscribe to the LiteSpeed webserver. Surprisingly, all other pages exhibit remarkably fast loading times. However, the challenge seems to be isolated to Eshop updating products, as indicated by a server idle time of up to 12000ms during AJAX processes (server idle), as discerned through the developer inspector.Despite reaching out to support, I have not yet received a response, likely due to their current workload. Consequently, I am posting here to open a discussion and seek assistance from anyone who may have experience or insights into resolving this particular issue. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 1 day ago #162997 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Delayed Refresh and Update Processes
Hello Joshua,

Can you please put the URL of your site here so I can take a look?

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong