Hide County and Zone

• webgeeze
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #46838 by webgeeze
Hide County and Zone was created by webgeeze
Hi

First impressions of this is very good indeed. I have tried aceshop which is flakey and poor but this is slick, well compiled and easy to use. Good work !

I have a couple of queries though

1. For me, I only need to show UK generally so the ability to ditch all countries quickly and easily would be handy. With open cart, there is a tool to allow this via VQMOD or a bit of code via PHP MyAdmin will fix it e.g

delete from country where country_id <> 222;
delete from zone where country_id <> 222;

Just a bit of feedback. as I needed to clear the tables down and re-enter my country

2. My adjustment above doesn't fix my problem though. I don't need to ask for a country or zone. Is there a way I can disable this so it's not required or displayed in the checkout forms?

regards
Justin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #46877 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Hide County and Zone
Hello Justin,
First of all, thank you so much for purchasing and using our EShop Shopping Cart extensions. Regarding your questions:

1. You must not do anything with database. You just need to go to back-end of EShop, then go to System->Countries, you will see all countries there. Just need to unpublished all other categories except United Kingdom. Then only United Kingdom will appear on the list at the front-end side. Please try and get back to me.

2. The country and zone are required fields of EShop so they can not removed.

If you have any more questions or need any more helps, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong