All questions about EDocman extension

Component opening in Home outline instead of default

• Lourika Pienaar
  • Topic Author
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #166008 by Lourika Pienaar
HI,

I would like the Edocman component to open in the default outline instead of the home page outline.
It is opening in the default outline on the old site (version 1.7.0) but on the new site  (version 1.25.5) it opens in the home outline.
I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards
Lourika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #166025 by Mr. Dam
Hi Lourika,
You need to setup menus to Edocman layout: Category, thus, the link to documents will be used by aliases of those menu, and in document details, the Home page header won't show anymore.
Thanks
Dam

• Lourika Pienaar
  • Topic Author
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #166096 by Lourika Pienaar
Replied by Lourika Pienaar on topic Component opening in Home outline instead of default
Dear Mr. Dam,

Thank you for your reply. I can create Edocman menu items to display the category but not the document details. For some reason the documents are displayed but I cannot select them. Am I missing something?

Warm regards
Lourika

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #166097 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
The document details pages will depend on the "category" menus. In document details, the modules showing in corresponding category page will be shown too.
Thanks
Dam

• Lourika Pienaar
  • Topic Author
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #166101 by Lourika Pienaar
Replied by Lourika Pienaar on topic Component opening in Home outline instead of default
Dear Mr. Dam,

If I choose Document Details as the Menu Item Type, none of the documents can be selected. They appear in the drop down list but I cannot select anything. Please advise.

Warm regards
Lourika
Attachments:

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #166102 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Could you please submit ticket on category: Edocman and provide your site credentials. I will check the issue for you
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam