Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Month Long Event Registraion Ending after one Day

• John
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #47518 by John
Hi

Here is URL to my Event Page myathleticaddiction.com/training/summer-body-challenge

I set up a monthly event as shown in the instructions but after one day the event registration ends?

Why is happening and how how do I keep an events registration open for one month.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 9 months ago #47526 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Month Long Event Registraion Ending after one Day
Hi John

In Events Booking, each event has a start date. After that start date, the registration for that event will be disabled.

I think I understand your requirement, and have a solution. In your case, please try :

1. Create a daily recurring event as explained at documentation.joomdonation.com/2-events-...ily-recurring-events . When you create a recurring events, infact, the system will create different instances of that event, each event in one day.

2. Edit the menu item which you are using to link to event page at the moment, change it to Upcoming events view in Events Booking so that it will display list of up-coming events. In your case, you only want to display each event on one day, so you can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, there is a paramer called Number Events per page, set it to 1 and try again.

Regards,

Tuan

• John
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #47567 by John
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the help but I just don't like the over all look of the Up Coming events page. But it might work if this is only way I can do this.

But now I in my Up-Coming Events List every single daily event shows & this happens in the calendar as well.

How can I limit this?

Also, it shows the pagination under the event

myathleticaddiction.com/training/summer-body-challenge

John
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by John.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 9 months ago #47570 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Month Long Event Registraion Ending after one Day
Hi John

We will need to customize the code alitle to only show the first up-coming event in that list and hide pagination. Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that we can customize the code for you

Regards,

Tuan

• John
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #47613 by John
Hi Tuan,

I sent the login credentials for the customization.

Thanks,

John

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #47665 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks John. I had to go home from Thursday afternoon and could not check it yet. I will check it on tomorrow morning. Please wait for me

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam